Thursday, November 20, 2008

brands.

This post is dedicated to brands I like. For various reasons. Some I am loyal to, some I do not own/buy anything from them even though their brand is cool. Either way, I like these brands.

So, you may not know, but I am addicted to Lip Smackers chapstick. I do not buy any other kind. I am dedicated to Lip Smackers. Also, I am a little girl.

Great music, incredible live, with an awesome website. The Killers band and brand are one of my favorites. Cannot wait until Tuesday when their new album comes out...

So I don't know if you've ever used a stainless steel zebra ball point pen, but if you appreciate a good pen like I do, you really should. So good. I like their brand because I know their pens are quality.



Same as Zebra, Sharpie is simply the best permanet marker you can get. So many colors, I love to buy sharpies.

This is a picture of delphine press work. Their brand is cute. Their products are very cohesive and fit into this recognizable box that is "delphine."

I love H&M. The colors, the fit, the price. Their logo is hip, artistic, and a good representation of the styles they carry.

I love zara clothing as well. I've only bought zara clothing in Europe so I don't know if U.S. zaras are the same, but they are just good. Clean, simple, good colors and fit.


MAC make-up, while expensive, is quality. Fancy and sophisticated. Good brand.


Puma is legit. I wish I had enough money to buy all of their shoes, clothing, and accessories.

Same as puma. I wish I could afford the awesomeness that is in this store. Simple and unique.



Good logo. I love the colors they use and how there is an arrow between the e and the x.

I am addicted to Kashi cereal. Both autumn wheat and heart to heart. They are delicious. They have good products.
Who doesn't love target? Cute clothes for cheap. I like their commercials too. They use really good music.
Oh Apple. I must admit, I own nothing apple. I do have itunes on my laptop. That's about it though. I love love love love their commercials. They use such great music.

No comments: