
Gravitatedesign.com a design firm, with a nice, clean, consistant website. Something I can appreciate.

somainc.com Another design firm with nice intro that starts with a sketch and evolves into a product. I love their simple logo too.

This is how they profile some of their clients/work they've already done. I thought their layout was nice.

bcreativeinc.com

Nice into with a bunch of different b's. I liked how they split the page in two, you can click on the arrow in the middle to change the view to one. The b's just keep going. I took a shot of two.

two9design.com Awesome interior design site. I love their colors, clean lines, and everything is cohesive. They use sketches of the forms as the buttons that you press with your mouse.

below is the homepage, you click on the light to open.

houseoftearsdesign.com This design firm is a little cluttered, I like the aesthetic, everything was easy to navigate around, I like their font.

boldandnoble.com They do cute stationary and prints, I love their simple logo and the use of black and white to surround their colorful work.

nahcotta.com I love their opening page. I think their colors are awesome. Their logo is great. Their font is awesome. Overall great brand.

lisacongdon.com LOVE her color. And I love that the color is from her own work. Awesome. Very geometric which I think works. If anything I would like a different font. But I was immediately interested when I opened her page.

modernkaribou.ca A canadian site, I put a shot of their blog and their website. I like their logo, and I think all of their sites were cohesive and created a simple, clean, and modern brand.


bookhou.com Love their site. Not only are their products awesome, but the site is just nice. Super clean, and simply lovely. I think the font works with their aesthetic and I really like their layout.

This is the shot from their opening page. Love the photo. Simple and nice.

threepotatofourshop.com Cute. I like their logo, just a cool font. Their name is nice too. I think finding a name for your brand is tricky. Their's fits their work. Similar layout to bookhou.

meicvilleneuve.com Very clean, consistant, and modern. Black and white can be boring, but they did it well. It fits the whole site.

bellafigura.com Very nice letterprint shop. I love their scripted name in combination with a modern all-caps font throughout. The shot of their work is what drew me in. I love the layout and all the products they make.

moopshop.com Moop makes bags. I put a shot of their blog and their website up. Their logo is what ties everything together. I love the logo.

I like their layout on their website too. Great shot. Nice font. Very clean and easy to use.

obidesign.com Great logo. Their name is initials which I think is smart because letters make such good logos. I love the color and the simplicity of this website.

poppytalk! I go to this site regularly. I think its kind of overwhelming, but there's so much great stuff on here. They have a blog down the middle of the page, and links to artists on the right. Megan Aumen's new line was recently on poppytalk. I thought that was exciting.

thesartorialist.blogspot.com Another blog I frequent. Great photographs. And the simplicity in the overall site emphasizes the photos. It makes sense and I love it.

thekillersmusic.com Had to throw this in. Not only are the killers an awesome band, but their website is fun.

leonorhipolito.com This is the girl I wrote about in my last blog post. Her site is great. Very simple, clean with a slideshow running of images of her work. Very professional and fits her work.
No comments:
Post a Comment