
Blomus Cino Stainless Steel Shakers from Amazon.com for $33.40
Deluxe Stainless Set from amnow.com (food service supply)-Rectangle (2inch) $8 each
-Round with Base (3inch) $14.60 each
-Round (2inch) $7 each
-Round (4inch) $10.40 each
Deluxe Modern Stainless Set from amnow.com
-Rectangle (3inch) $26 each
-Triangle (2.5inch) $29.80 each
-Angle (3inch) $26 each
-Stretched Rectangle (2.5inch) $26 each
-Oval (2.5inch) $29.80 each
Stainless Salt and Pepper Shakers (4.5inch height) sold at Target for $16.99
Danesco Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper Shakers (5inch) from buy.com for $15.95
Danesco Set of Four Mini Salt and Pepper Shakers (1.5 inch) from klinq.com for $11.50
Disc Salt and Pepper Shakers (3inch) from Chiasso for $28

Chef’s Helpers Stainless Shaker Set (3.5inch) from tejassmoker.com for $21.95

AMCO Set of Four Stainless Salt and Pepper Shakers (1.75 inch) from focuspg.com for $10
These are just a few of my findings for stainless steel salt and pepper shakers. I found the heights of most of these and the prices as well. I was surprised to find a lot of sets of four. Some of these designs I like, some are not that great. The range in price was fairly consistent.







No comments:
Post a Comment