
How would you like others to describe your work, website, your image?
I would like my image, website and work to be likeable. I see my work as very graphic, playful, and fun. I think the use of bright colors in my work will carry over to my website, business cards, and overall image. I would like others to be able to see my color combinations and recognize my brand. My use of fire hydrants as a theme will also allow for others to recognize my work and image.
What message will be delivered from your brand?
My brand will encompass the idea of functional objects that are typically ignored. Through the use of bright colors, playful forms, and a new functionality, I will bring about an appreciation for these once forgotten objects. My brand will deliver the message of viewing objects and forms for more than simply their function; realizing the beauty that exists in everyday, seemingly mundane objects.
What is the personality of your entity?
My brand has a distinct personality of its own. Bright orange, bright red, bright yellow, bright green: these colors denote a personality with characteristics including playful, fun-loving, graphic, loud, and eccentric.
Why are you making what you make?
I am attracted to bright colors. I have also found a love for the fire hydrant form and I notice them everywhere I go. Their individuality despite their consistency is apparent through their various colors displayed through paint, rust, weather, and wear. I started making kitchen items with the idea of placing a new found aesthetic in an otherwise plain form. Simply the unlikelihood of finding a fire hydrant form in a kitchen interested me. I would like to move on to make various items that portray the fire hydrant theme including jewelry/wearable forms, screen printed clothing, books, and more house wares.
What do you hope to contribute to the world?
I hope to contribute a little fun to the world. I would like my objects and my brand to make viewers/customers happy. I would like for people to see my work and my entity as something that is full of life and color and a dedication to the happiness that can be found in the small things in life.
How can you communicate these qualities or values?
I think the ideas I have will be conveyed through my use of colors that evoke emotion and forms that spark a curiosity in the viewer. I will create a brand that will be individual to my own aesthetic and include the qualities of my work through the precise, graphic nature of my work, the vibrant and exciting colors I use, and the fun, easy-to-love forms I create.
I would like my image, website and work to be likeable. I see my work as very graphic, playful, and fun. I think the use of bright colors in my work will carry over to my website, business cards, and overall image. I would like others to be able to see my color combinations and recognize my brand. My use of fire hydrants as a theme will also allow for others to recognize my work and image.
What message will be delivered from your brand?
My brand will encompass the idea of functional objects that are typically ignored. Through the use of bright colors, playful forms, and a new functionality, I will bring about an appreciation for these once forgotten objects. My brand will deliver the message of viewing objects and forms for more than simply their function; realizing the beauty that exists in everyday, seemingly mundane objects.
What is the personality of your entity?
My brand has a distinct personality of its own. Bright orange, bright red, bright yellow, bright green: these colors denote a personality with characteristics including playful, fun-loving, graphic, loud, and eccentric.
Why are you making what you make?
I am attracted to bright colors. I have also found a love for the fire hydrant form and I notice them everywhere I go. Their individuality despite their consistency is apparent through their various colors displayed through paint, rust, weather, and wear. I started making kitchen items with the idea of placing a new found aesthetic in an otherwise plain form. Simply the unlikelihood of finding a fire hydrant form in a kitchen interested me. I would like to move on to make various items that portray the fire hydrant theme including jewelry/wearable forms, screen printed clothing, books, and more house wares.
What do you hope to contribute to the world?
I hope to contribute a little fun to the world. I would like my objects and my brand to make viewers/customers happy. I would like for people to see my work and my entity as something that is full of life and color and a dedication to the happiness that can be found in the small things in life.
How can you communicate these qualities or values?
I think the ideas I have will be conveyed through my use of colors that evoke emotion and forms that spark a curiosity in the viewer. I will create a brand that will be individual to my own aesthetic and include the qualities of my work through the precise, graphic nature of my work, the vibrant and exciting colors I use, and the fun, easy-to-love forms I create.
No comments:
Post a Comment