Wednesday, December 10, 2008

so much to say


I took more snapshots in SL last night. Probably redundant again, but I did switch some stuff around. I now have notecards on the picture of the salt and pepper shakers, the rendering of the cork wine stopper, the picture of the coasters, and the two pictures of my installation and packaging. I also created a new "logo"(above) that has my favorite hydrant on it. I know, I'm weird.

For some reason I was not originally looking forward to this part of the project. But I'm actually really excited about all the stuff I've made. I wish I would have made the logo before making my blurb book, so it could be in there. Speaking of which, I finally recieved an email from blurb apologizing for the delay in my order and they offered me $10 off my next order! Definately will be used. Either way my hydrant book is now shipped. I will probably get it Friday. So excited!













No comments: