skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
karen kerno
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
look.
Arthur Hash. I love his work.
Helen Shirk - prismacolor on copper
I enjoyed this quote I found while I was checking out her work.
“In each piece I try to create the feeling of sensuousness, strangeness, and vitality that I find in the natural world.”
I love color.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from
karenap
. Make your own badge
here
.
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(70)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
▼
March
(14)
finally.
look. more.
look. again.
article response.
article response.
article response.
look.
article response
look.
Creative Caffeine
neckpiece(s). progress. photos.
more Art of Innovation response
conflict stones.
historical research project. update.
►
February
(11)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(1)
►
October
(1)
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment