So I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but here's what I can think of today.
SKILLSSolder - sterling silver and copper
Welding - steel and copper wire
Enamel - sifted, liquid, 2D, 3D, wire, stencil, sgraffito, baisse taille
Stone Setting - bezel, irregular, tube, prong, cabashons, faceted
Casting - formation of carving wax, sheet wax, mold making, lost wax process
Etching - copper
Hydraulic Dye Forming - copper and sterling silver
Hinge making
Chain making
Computer Skills - basics in Rhino, Dreamweaver
Painting - oils, acrylic, gouache
Glass - bead making, 2D stained glass, cutting, foiling, lead soldering
Ceramics - hand building, potter's wheel
Felt making
Electroforming - copper
Gocco Print making
Embroidery
Basketweaving
Basic sewing - hand, machine
Crocheting - 2D, 3D
Knitting - 2D, 3D
Basic metal skills - sawing, filing, dapping, hollow formation of sheet, copper, sterling silver, brass, bronze
Paper skills - 2D, 3D
No comments:
Post a Comment